Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$69.99 - $89.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$24.00 - $31.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$165.00 - $175.00
Campagnolo's Centaur Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting thanks to Campy's Ultra-Drive system. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
$29.89 - $44.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$246.99 - $259.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11-28T/12-28T/11-30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11-25T/12-25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T (New Gear Combination), 12-25T, 12-28T
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$180.00 - $215.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
Shimano's Deore 10-Speed Cassette boasts cogs with ramps and pins to effortlessly guide your chain so you always have clean, crisp shifts.
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless chromoly steel with high-polish finish • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$64.00 - $89.99
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
When it comes down to the wire, you can always count on Shimano's XTR 10-Speed Cassette for smooth, reliable shifting. The 5 largest cogs are made of titanium and mounted on a 3-piece aluminum carrier for increased rigidity and significant weight savings. Dyna-Sys design gives you closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette, ensuring you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Shimano's Hyperglide computer-designed ramps and tooth profiles ensure quick and accurate shifting
$95.99 - $109.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$34.65 - $39.99
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
$330.00 - $455.00
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$400.00 - $540.00
For flawless shifting and maximum power transfer, Campagnolo brings you the Super Record 11-Speed Cassette. Its largest 6 cogs are constructed from titanium to save weight, while the other 5 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. The cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear wheel with a feathery aluminum lockring.
$11.99 - $19.99
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel - Shimano Equivalent: MF-TZ21
If you love the feel and simplicity of a fixed gear, but crave a bit more versatility from your steed, the Surly Dingle Cog has just what you need. By pairing the Dingle with two front chainrings that have a 2-tooth difference such as a 42T and a 44T (sold separately), you gain a gearing option and your wheel position and chainstay length stay the same. Suddenly your fixed gear is a two-speed so you can tackle varied terrain with more ease.
Page 1 of 3 Next page